RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
This month or next month sometime. I want to get out and ride with some of the old gang but RAC is too far (and $$$) for one ride.

I am in semi good shape now and have only been riding every 2-3 weeks so I'm not looking at a real aggressive ride. Just a fun ride with friends.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Cool. Let's see who else chimes in. I'm sure Dan will see this eventually.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
CRFGuy said:
I'm in. How about just meeting at the Hancock dualsport August 8. I plan on riding that anyway. http://www.bearcreeksportsmen.com/
I'm tied up that weekend and my bikes not street legal anyway. They have some nice trails there though. We should meet there for their Spring Good Kuggamugga ride next April. I missed it this year but it's a fun time.

Lost trails costs $35 to ride.

I've been looking at the calendar and was thinking the weekend of the 22nd or 29th. Is a Saturday or Sunday better for you guys?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
How do you do it Dave, I gave up trying to get people together because when i mentioned lost trails everyone started bashing it :nener:

I am recovering from a fractured sternum from a ride earlier this year, but i do hope to get back on the bike in another few weeks, and hopefully i can make this ride, but will most likely be taking it easy if i do. The 22nd would be better for me, I plan on going to Southwick on the 29th.

When we set a date and see how many are interested, we shoyuld be able to get a group discount also.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Good Dan. What the hell with the broken sternum? Did you break ribs too? I haven't seen you here for a while and was going to give you a call if you didn't see this post.

I like the 22nd better too. Are you going to Unadilla this year?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Not sure about unadilla, I might make it, but would like to get on the bike before this ride, and the weekend of Unadilla may be my first weekend back riding.

And surprisingly, no, I didnt break any ribs to go along with it.

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
I'm working nights, so I could try to swing either day. Get it setup and post the date on here and I'll definitely try to make it, might be able to get a couple others too.

Last edited:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
I am open both weekends (22 and 29) I can't make the Hancock ride the 8th but could do the 9th :(
Where is PK?????????
"Bring in that floating fat man, the Baron!" - Dune 1984

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hancock

I'll let you know if it changes. Steve has a wedding to go to on the 9th so if he rides it will be the 8th but if he bags it I can switch to the 9th and will check with everyone else.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yep, the 22nd.

They open at 9 so why don't we plan on hitting the trails at 9:45.

Top Bottom