scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
RM_guy said:
Weren't you going to Southwick?
If we change the week of this ride, I will go to Budds Creek this weekend instead of Southwick next week. so either week is fine with me.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I wouldn't hold it up for me. Go ahead and do it this week and if I can make it then fine, otherwise we'll get together at a later time.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
It sounds more like your wife has taken away your riding privileges and you aren't sure when you will get the bike back :nener:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
They aren't rumors, just admit it.

I just figured if it were moved a week, maybe we could get more people, I know there are people who said they couldnt make the 22, but I dont know if we would lose others if it changed either. But I will be there, whichever weekend it is.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Looks like it's a go for me this weekend. I should be there with at least 2 others. Dan what time are we meeting since you said we all have to sign in together.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm out for this weekend. You guys have fun and I will definitely hook up with you latter...maybe the first weekend in Sept.

Don't cancel because of me:(

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Here's the latest headcount for those of you that are still going. Not enough fo the $5 discount so you don't all have to sign in together. I am going to try and make it there on 9/5 if anyone is interested.

Dan
Trigger
Jason
flyingfuzzball ...are you still coming?
Gordon +2

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I am there every week, so doesnt matter to me, I was just seeing if we could get 1 big turnout instead of a couple smaller turnouts.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah, I feel terrible about having t back out. I was even going to be bringing someone with me.

I still plan on being there on the 5th.

May 10, 2007
i dont think i am going to be able to make it. just came back in from looking over the bikes and my dad's wont start. Gonna mess with it tomorrow see whats up im hoping its something simple like a dead battery but im not sure. hopefully we will make it but im not sure. And we were gonna go out both saturday and sunday!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I will be there Saturday as always, so whoever wants to come, I will be there by 9:30. They open at 9, but I need to go to bank Saturday mornings, and the bank opens at 8:30. If I am able to make it to the bank friday night before they close, then I will be there at 9.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Weather isn't looking good enough for me to even bring the bikes home tonight so I'm going to bag it. You guys have fun if you go and I hope to catch up another time.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Still watching the weather. Ill wait until 10 PM to decide, unless anyone else is up for some warm but wet riding. Hey, why not?

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Sorry guys but I am out. My job got backed up by 2 hours and that would only give me 3-4 hours to ride.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Unless Flyingfuzzball got his dads bike running, it looks like it would only be me and you Jason.

Weather doesnt look too promising, so unless Jason or somebody else says they will definitely be there, I will probably sit this weekend out.

I am there almost every weekend, so any time any of you guys want to ride, just let me know and I'll be sure to look for you, and set up a fun ride for the day.

I will be there on the 5th Dave, hopefully the weather will be better.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Well, bad news good news. Bad news is it looks like this ride is toast. Good news is local Wal marts will have no shortage of Bag Boys. Jason thinks the weather is going to be great for riding Sat. See you guys some other time.

Top Bottom