Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Jay send me a pm a few weeks ago saying everyone was headed to Ascot Sept 21. It's time for roll call boys, so pony up to the bar and be counted. I have been buried at work for it seems like forever and need a night to hang out at the races with the rest of the Heartland Spodes. :thumb:

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It is my desire to be there. Work may get in the way but not sure at this moment.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Swift, hope you can make it! Motox757, first to pony up to the bar! :thumb: Will you son be racing also? Also, remember this is a race night, we ain't talkin shop about the big blue machine. Unless its a YZ!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Talked to the boss today. I have a priority project I'm working on but he said, "you should still have your life". I was relieved. Not sure it will be done by DW02 but he said I scheduled early enough so one of the other guys may have to finish it off. I plan on being at ASCOT this Saturday nite. This may be my only chance to beat MX547, while he's laid up with a broken leg!

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by Sawblade
Motox757, first to pony up to the bar! Will your son be racing also?

Maybe, a friend of his asked him to spend the night this coming Saturday. He is waffling right now on whether to race or go to the sleep over. There will be other boys there so that is making it a tough decision for him.. He probably won't make a decision till Friday... ...if I was to guess, I would say no at this moment.

I think mx547 and daughter plan on being there...

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Last call, who's making it to Ascot tonight? We will be there about 6:30.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm working on getting ready. Putting new hand grips on. Did the front brakes, changed the oil. I should be there 5:30 - 6:00.

Top Bottom