Attention All N. Texas Smack Pack Members

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
ATTN: ANYONE IN NORTH TEXAS

We will have an official gathering on December 21st at 11:30 AM. We're meeting to bench race and sit around and get fat(ter for most of us) by eating some of the best chicken fried steaks around at the Ranchman Cafe in Ponder Texas. Ponder is just south of Denton west of I35W about 2~3 miles. Perhaps Tony would like to weigh in for some more clear directions. Come one, come all, should be a blast. There was already a thread about it http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66110 . So, anybody in?

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
TTT, come on guys

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Oops - I just found the post!

Thanks for the prod.

Directions ....

Exit FM2449 from I 35W and turn west (away from the metromess) and follow 2449 for about 5~6 miles until you come to SH156.  Turn right and then a left at the old Bank building.  The cafe will be the second building on your right.

or

Exit SH156 from US380 and follow it south to Ponder.  Look for the bank on the right as you enter town.

or

Follow SH114 to SH156 (first road past I35W) and loop around and go north (left) on SH156 through Justin to Ponder.  The bank will be on your left.

Park in the middle of the street and come on in.  We will be in the back room.

11:30 AM on the 21st.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I can vouch that Tony does very good directions :)

Anyone else coming? Come on! :cool:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I know that Twinkie, JeffySue, and Thump are all out. Twink and Thump are riding, and Jeff has personal reasons, but other than that, I'm not sure. Haven't heard anything from Matt. Oh, and blackhawk is riding also, same for Will Pattison. Golly gee, maybe we should be riding too?

That reminds me, anybody who's goin wanna try out Boondoxxx MX near Wylie after we eat? It's pretty much on the way home for me, not too far out of the way, and I was thinkin bout going out there before I go home and go to work. Anybody game? www.boondoxxx.com is their website.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Whoops, just found out I will definately not be going to boondoxxx. My mom just now told me that I have to be in Sherman at 2 for Christmas at my aunt's house, however I will still make it to the cafe. Whew, dodged one there :thumb:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well guys, actually looks like I won't be able to make it. My truck broke down on the way to Shady Grove this morning and I had to get it towed home. Since my dad is gone (outta town on business) we're down to one car and we have to go to Sherman for Christmas with the family at my aunt's house. This really really blows. First, I don't get to ride, not I don't even get to go eat with you guys. I guess I'll have to wait till Badlands...

Top Bottom