salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Hear this is a great track for riders that enjoy single track. :ride:

Anyone planning on racing this Sunday?

Will the 2010 NEPG transponders work for HS series?

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
salgeek said:
Hear this is a great track for riders that enjoy single track. :ride:

Anyone planning on racing this Sunday?

Will the 2010 NEPG transponders work for HS series?
Transponder will NOT work and must be removed.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Thanks Tom. Going to look funny riding without my helmet visor as that is where my 2011 NEPG transponder is stuck to. :laugh:

But of course, with my clown horn, lights, license and enduro computer I'll already be raising a few eyebrows. :yikes:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Good to see a HS thread pop up.

Heard great things about this course. Hope that they get a great turnout. :cool:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
salgeek said:
But of course, with my clown horn, lights, license and enduro computer I'll already be raising a few eyebrows. :yikes:

Just curious here. When the enduro guys honk those horns do they go beep beep or do they go snoot snoot?

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Forgot about new transponder, yes was told by NEPG that they WILL not interfer as they run off a much faster frequency rate then the older technology.
Sorry for the intial bad info.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
09oneL said:
Just curious here. When the enduro guys honk those horns do they go beep beep or do they go snoot snoot?

Nice one; but, I rarely find the need to give the horn a toot during a HS. About the only time I use the horn... is to re-enter the course after a self-imposed pause or reset. I really can't ride more than 20 or 30 minutes without a 40 minute break.

Kidding aside - looking forward to the Chippewa Lake HS as last years reviews were stellar.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
This is the closest address: 6998 20 Mile Rd, Barryton, MI

This is a house on a corner. Drive past this house and turn right (north) on 70th Ave. Track entrance is about a half mile down on the left (west). Signs will be posted and arrowed.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
My time visiting this location. WOW!!

The clubs did a great job of using the available land for a 7.5 mile course. I hope the land is available again next year. It would make a great location for a family enduro.

Top Bottom