Whttrshyoda

Feb 23, 2004
A few of us are planning a ride this Friday March 21st at Bethel ATV Trails near Wiggins, Ms. I called the ranger station last week and the trails were closed but set to re-open yesterday March 17th. So hopefully the rain moving through today won't close them again. We're driving over from Southern AL so if anyone wants to follow us or needs directions let me know.

Whttrshyoda

Feb 23, 2004
I called the ranger station this morning and the trails are open. The weather looks awesome so it should be a great weekend. :cool:

Jethropoolguy

Apr 14, 2007
looks like i found your post late. sitting here looking for a new riding group, was supposed to go to bethel today but everyone bailed as usual. didnt feel like babysitting anyways. if you want to ride some time, i am in mobile. i dont use this forum much and it gave me a bunch of crap logging in and wont let me post my email. i dont see a way to pm my number to you so i will try to check this thread again. gonna try to ride tomorrow afternoon

Hobie14T

Apr 26, 2008
We ride try to ride Bethel once a week. If we do not make it to Bethel we ride in Mobile. Someone recently told me about a place off HWY98 and Hwy29 in MS called Rattle Snake something. Are you going to the Hare Scramble in Wiggins this weekend? email me,

Top Bottom