CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hey Guys
The circus is coming to town. The RORR is hosting the Broad Mountain Enduro Next weekend in our backyard. Let's get out there and race. I spoke with Brad, Steve and Darrell who are all in so far. Who else wants to join us? Derrick this would be a great ride for you, Andrew come on out and race. They do an awesome job of marking the course so its hard to get lost. It will be run on most of the stuff we ride every weekend and plenty of stuff in the water shed that they get speacial access for the race. Here's a link to their flyer.

http://www.rorr.org/RORR/Home_files/2010-RORR_Enduro_Flyer.pdf

I know it says 2009 but its a typo

So who's coming?

Just realized we could check in late get late starting numbers and ride it like a dualsport if everyone would prefer that.

Last edited:

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
I thought about it, but I'm not sure if I have the endurance to do 70 miles. I get pretty beat after our 30-35 mile days (and we take breaks).... I can get an AMA card easy, have an ECEA card, but don't have a plate... any ideas on that one? And I don't have any of the timekeeping stuff, nor do I really know how to do it, lol... I'll do it if you really want to and think I can hang.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
If you serious about giving it a real try I'll make it happen for you. They don't really check reg and ins that's left completely up to you. Most guys out there ride with bogus stuff. All you really need is a plate off any bike. You'll see guys with plates on their back packs not even on the bike. They have to require it for the little bit of road crossing we will be doing but I have never seen anyone really check. We can check in late and ride it as daul sport but here's the deal there will be no breaks or stopping it will be a straight ride. I'll slow the pace if needed but no stopping. I've been watching you ride and think you're up for it. I know the new bike can do it so all you need is to sit on it. By the way if you really need out at anytime trust me it will be no problem.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Im out. We are having our paintball party that weekend and I let my AMA card lapse. I don't want spend the $ or get up early.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hello from Costa Rica

Well guys
I have to just say.... Quads do have their place in my heart. I'm here with a very good friend and we went on what is called a combo tour yesterday. It was wave runners to zip lines to quads. an action packed day of fun. Can't wait to get back on my bike and don't see myself going out buying a quad but did enjoy one day of it.

See you guys soon

Gordon

rageracing

Jul 9, 2009
I have up to date registration but I found my insurance card and I never renewed it. I can quick renew it but I don't remember them checking for insurance in the past though. Should I quick renew the insurance on it?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
The simple answer is they don't care and don't ask to see it. They tell you and you sign a form saying that they are not responsible.

dhunts

Mar 7, 2010
The Circus used another property owner.No access to the creek or tunnel,(Repplier).Everything is west of 61. I will pre-ride it Sat. (35mi.)

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
I'm down for whatever, either day, let me know. Not sure I'll survive the whole enduro, plus I didn't get a tag yet. Are we allowed to ride the course Sat? Someone come up with a plan

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Riding Tomorrow 5/29/10

I can't do it Sunday and Brad needs to pick his bike up at Matos Saturday. So it's on for Saturday! I will let you know where to meet later in the day. We might want to pre-ride their course since we're not racing anyway. Far as I can tell it's still on coal company property so we have access.
Look for my post later about where to meet but still ready to ride at 10am

Top Bottom