wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
I had to back out of Unadilla for wifeys sake, shes been going crazy since the little dudes arrival, but Im ready to get back in the saddle for a weekend. I plan on being only a hundred miles or so from the Binghamton Race on Aug 25, ( in Middletown), and was wondering if you all were heading over for the day? I know this is in RM-Guy's backyard, so whats the deal boyz??? And RM, anyplace to ride local your way? MX or trails, I dont care at this point!!!! :aj:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Wayne,
There is no large area for trail riding but there are a couple of pay to ride tracks. I plan on going to the race but I'm not sure what my plans are for riding. I have a friend coming up from VA that wants to ride too. The problem is, I'm busy Friday and Saturday :( If I rode it would probably be Thursday. What's your schedule look like?

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Originally posted by RM_guy
What's your schedule look like?

It loos like its going to be a weekend away! I dont think I could get up on Thurs, tho.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
After I posted I realized that Weimedog might want to host another ride at his place in Cortland. It's not far from the track.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
I would love to get over to Weimedogs, but isnt that like 600 miles from me? :eek:

Top Bottom