jcarautos1

Dec 3, 2007
I live in Pagosa Springs Colorado and the town has authorized a MX track build but they need some help. :bang: I thought this would be the best place to find out info. Well as for now they need info on Insurance, and Track designs. If you could help or give some info I would greatly appreciate it. You can e-mail me at jcarothers@southern-ute.nsn.us or reply here and i should see it. Thanks again for your info. :cool:

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
call Jim Quist 801-304-3735 for insurance.
track design.

make it fun, make it safe, and don't be afraid to change stuff up, but don't "level" it and start over all the time, just make adjustments as it goes.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Pagosa Springs will have a MX Track?! Holy cow I remember staying there then there was one stop light and no paved roads! Guess I'll have to go for another visit. OR maybe just hire me to design and manage the construction of the track and then run it :)

jcarautos1

Dec 3, 2007
Thanks

wardy said:
call Jim Quist 801-304-3735 for insurance.
track design.

make it fun, make it safe, and don't be afraid to change stuff up, but don't "level" it and start over all the time, just make adjustments as it goes.
:cool: Thanks for the info. I'll call and see what they can do for us.

TWRT

Sep 13, 2001
Unless the location is flat, using the lay and flow of the land can increase the fun factor and help with erosion. Also, try not to dig dirt out from in front of the jump to make the jump. This causes a water puddle to form. Walking the land and invisioning the lines and desired width of the track can help determine where jumps, berms, etc would work best. Using stakes or markers to determine the layout can help make the best use of the land.

TJSCOTT1977xr75

Mod Ban
Oct 4, 2007
pshhhh, i have a track in my front yard lol, jk, it consists of a gravel pile and a bunch of mud

Top Bottom