CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hey anyone else check weather for the weekend? Looks like it might be too cold for me. I know, maybe I'm just getting too old. I'll keep an eye on it it toward Friday but it was really cold getting dressed last week and don't feel like going through that again.

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
Does look a little chilly - 57 and some rain for Saturday. Jason and I are riding tomorrow (Thursday), 11 am if anyone is around and interested....

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
11:00am?? That's completely against regulations. You guys have fun and be safe! I'm still watching weather and will decide tomorrow if I'm going to ride Sat. or not. Right now it looks like the better of the two days but it seems to keep going back and forth with the weather gods.

Last edited:

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Bring your winter gear!!! It looks like it will be really cold there, have fun! Watch out for ice under the leaf cover it will be below freezing both Sat and Sun nights, up there according to weather.com

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
It's been in the 80's enough to melt all the ice even if it drops below freezing for the night. Besides, what's wrong with a little ice under the leaves :p

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
haha, I got last minute notice, so I didn't bring the bike with me to work, so I had to go back and get it. We logged 28 miles and did a lot of exploring. We started out on the other side of Burma Rd and found some sweet single track. Then we swung through the play area and wandered over to the other side of 61 for a little while. All in all it was a good time. Saturday's not looking good for me, I have a retirement party to go to around 2 or 3pm, so I'm not sure if I feel like doing all that loading and driving to ride for only 2-3 hours.

Top Bottom