Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
April 03 is the start of the D-15 enduro season. Since D-14 and Indiana share so many events you may as well sign up for both districts.
Question: What is it like out that way? I have never been there. I expect farm and woods like typical Indiana events. Perhaps a little mud?

I will be there representing Michigan's Ghetto Riders. Actually, I am Michigan's only ghetto rider.

Warmly, Mark "Trash Rider" Becker

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Mark - Farm fields, woods and mud is about right. You can also have some stream crossings, which you have experience at getting into. I haven't riden out there in years, but I hope they now do better at marking trail in the woods.

Young Ted

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
cancelled

Well, I got a big I told you so from almost every club member, but I sure hoped we would stick with the 3rd. We tried to mile but some of the fields we couldn't even walk in without sinking ankle deep into. So we are going to postpone to the 10th and hope that the weather gets better. The good news is some of the trail looked really good and the rain and snow that we were suppose to get never came. I'll get all the websites updated either tonight or tomorrow and hope all of you can pass the word for me.

Hope to see everyone on the 10th!

Thanks,

Ryan Moss
www.midwestenduros.com
www.forestcityriders.com

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Problems with team GWG. Since byron is postponed until 4-10 that makes it great for me since I dont have to work that weekend. So I called magoo at team GWG hq's and said lets go I fiqured he would be in since we are itching to ride. Well you should have heard the excuses. Well to say I'am still working on him Don maybe you can help him. Can I join team ptp my RV is bigger than fred's and I dont cherry pick

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
Problems with team GWG. Since byron is postponed until 4-10 that makes it great for me since I dont have to work that weekend. So I called magoo at team GWG hq's and said lets go I fiqured he would be in since we are itching to ride. Well you should have heard the excuses. Well to say I'am still working on him Don maybe you can help him. Can I join team ptp my RV is bigger than fred's and I dont cherry pick

Yeah, Nick but you don't cook worth a $hit! :rotfl: I also noticed your rig has some big gouges on the side from either your driving it and it's too big for you or flat landers trying to get around you.

Top Bottom