crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Hello,
http://www.podium1.com/

Open practice begins on 3/11/06. :ride:
I will be there on 3/18/06 if anybody can or will be there let me know. *PM or E-mail me*

Crazy4nitro

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
It's easy for you, I live about 2Hrs away. If I can scrounge up enough extra $, I'll be there.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
hey Crazy4 , we'll be at Windrock 4-7 thru 4-10. just checking to see if maybe still interested in this :)

crazy4nitro said:
HMM, thats 4 hours from me.....tempting. :think:

If I can make it I'll PM you.

Crazy4nitro

back to your original thread, sorry

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
oh yeah ..
Hmm I remember now..In Tennessee. sorry Bro I figured that one of my vacation weeks would be around that time but it's not :(
L&O,We have to plan our vacation a whole year in advance and then wait till the second week of Jan to see if we got our first choices :bang: I have optional floating vacation time I could take but I already "GUESSED" on a week in Oct. for Dirtweek and If it's not on the week I picked,then the option time I have I'm gonna use for Dirtweek. :ride: I have my priorities.. :boss: I'll be there unless the world falls apart.
Are you gonna make Dirtweek?

Crazy

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Masterphil said:
It's easy for you, I live about 2Hrs away. If I can scrounge up enough extra $, I'll be there.

:bang:
Bummer I didnt think you were that far away..
we will figure something out,I have Tue-Fri as my days off so maybe something will work out for us someday. Maybe meet in the middle,Hell I can drive there if I need a fix bad enough.
;) I'll bring my Black Plastic for some added twist....*keep it clean 'yall* :ohmy:

Crazy4nitro

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Jaybird???
Earth to Jaybird .....

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Bumpty bump bump... :(

I'll be there anyway...look for the Dirtrider fender decal on a YZ85 with an adult rider...(riding with the kids) :rotfl:

Crazy4nitro

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I wasn't able to make it to Podium yesturday, as the wife had me on a search for the youngest boys first car. I did wave as I drove past though.
It looked like they got the track in good shape after that rain the other day.

I hope you had a great time, and liked the track. Nice layout, aye? Did they have the woods section open?
(I am curious how they lined you up on that 85...I would bet they made you run +30 [if you are +30?] )

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Podium1 Ride Report

Jay,
30+ class :fft: ....I'm 29 :moon: they ran
Bikes A&B class
Bikes C&D class
65's and 80's
Quads
and rotated every 25mins.

The kids was looking at me like who the hell is this sasquatch..??...(Easy XRpred..)

No part of the track went into the woods. It became painfully obvious that I weighed too much (160#'s with gear) for the bike for two of the three uphill jumps. It would fall off the pipe,and with the bike in a gear that it would not fall off the pipe I didnt have enough speed to make the jump so rolling those jumps were the only option.

This was my first exp. with loamy soil (in some places) that was a unique exp. landing in the deep stuff. I almost went over the bars one time,my front wheel seemed like it was glued the instant I landed.The track prep was one of the best that I have ever rode on. They watered and prepped the track as the day went and added saw dust in some places.

Over all I had a great time :cool: and learned where to back off and where to run the guts out of it. Now my next goal after paying off some more financial difficulties will be a full size bike.

NOW for the good part,
At the end of the day my wife said "ya know I can understand how people could get all wound-up in this sport,I really like this." :aj: as she drove away on the 4-wheeler cruising around the pits...

I'll be back....

Crazy

Oh yeah,it was painfully obvious that it has been 10 years since I have rode like that or even been on a moto-x track...

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Glad to hear you had a good time and aren't all banged up. :)

Actually, that was quite a track to "get back into it" on.
And I can see where you would be loooking for a bigger bike now. The best riders of the small bikes need to keep it pinned just about everywhere on that track.
Podium has some sections that are bit more advanced, with the suerpcrossish doubles and things..but if you liked Podium1, you'll love Cooperland.

Were there any old men racing Sat, +40, +50?

(I didn't think they would care how old you were..I figured they would have you in +30...those mini kids would be trying to park me if I was out there with them on a 85)

Wait...it was just a practice day??? lol I need to read closer.

Top Bottom