iridesx164

Jun 14, 2002
Hey, as a fellow New york resedent, im interested in joining a riding club. Is it just a show up with friends kind of club or pay for it type? Lemme know. I race mx for d-4 and enjoy it greatly.

p.s. in one of the other fourms i saw a few guys talking about a track in pa mx573 er sumthing like like that. ive been there, its pretty cool.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
It's just a show up with friends type of thing
Just say you want in, and you're in. It's that simple
We have a smallish website www.salisburyfarm.com/DYDR that has more information on who, or what we are, as well as upcoming rides.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey fellow New Yorker. Where do you live? I have an eamil distribution list that I can add your name to if you want. I send out mail when we have a big ride planned, as well as posting in the places to ride forum. Email me at dave.howe@raymondcorp.com

Can you make it to MX573 with us?

iridesx164

Jun 14, 2002
Sure, sounds like a cool club, I live east of rochester, and I am definatly intreseted. I dont think that Ill be able to make it this year though, I hopefully going to be in the points battle for the novice class in the wnyma series. But, thanks for the help!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
You know, I was thinking of becoming a Damn Yankee member, but when I went to the home page and looked at some of the members pictures, I was too scared to join. :scream:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Dan,
You're already a member. I'm sure one of those pictures is you and if not we can make one up :debil:

Top Bottom