BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
A few Heartland Spodes met up for a ride in Stillwater. We had a new guy with us, Evenslower. He has been relocated to our area and he was ready to ride. We hit the 500 on a cool morning with a few sprinkles falling. The only problem is that we needed more than sprinkles. The dust was thick, I used my nose to sniff out the two strokes in front of me because I sure couldn't see them. The dirt was so loose that we drifted ever corner whether we wanted to or not.
This was my first ride since injuring my wrist and I felt good riding but the strength is not there yet. I got to the point my hand started going numb and decided to call it a day. It was really good to be riding with the Spodes and really good to have a new member.
Pizza at Hideaway afterwards topped off a great day. Thanks guys.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
BSWIFT said:
Pizza at Hideaway afterwards topped off a great day.

that alone would make it worthwhile. i intend to be back in the mix in a few months whether or not you guys want me.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Good to hear you got out there Brian.

BTW, the track was perfectly groomed and watered Saturday :p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
mx547 said:
that alone would make it worthwhile. i intend to be back in the mix in a few months whether or not you guys want me.
Jay, you are a founding member and a witness to the first initialtion. Can't wait to have you back in the mix.

Top Bottom