gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
due to family circumstances, my family and I can't do it this year :( BUT, SOMEONE NEEDS TO PICK UP THE FLAG AND PUT IT UP!

I might even let the bikes do the trip if someone can babysit them!
camping supplies too! let me know.
Rick

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Rick, I'd be glad to take the flag down for you. Let me know when is a good time and I can stop by and pick it up.

Sorry to hear it bud, family first! Still have you and yours in our thoughts.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Sorry to hear it man. I was looking forward to seeing you guys again. We will have a beer or 3 in your honor sir.

BTW I am bringing my own flag this year.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I'm bummed!! :( Tell Kazukiboy and Velcroboy sno cones will not be as much fun this year...

Like Eddy said, "Family First" we will be thinking of you guys!

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Rick, that sux!  I was hoping that we could hook up and ride the night time poker run together again. 

Hope things are going well for you and your family.  See you next year.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Just to let you all know what I am dealing with. My mother has pancreatic cancer, and it is terminal. the HOSPICE nurse is telling my sister and I that 30 days is about it. We found out about the cancer in july.........
it's been a tough road guys.
Rick

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
I'm sorry we won't get to see you guys again, that was a good hot dog!
I'm really sorry about your mother, best thoughts and wishes.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Oh my...I am very sorry to hear that. I hope all turns out well for you and your family.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Like Eddie said Family First. There will be plenty of chances to ride. Maybe we can hook up at LBL one weekend and ride. Your family will be in our prayers Rick.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Rick, sorry that you are going to miss the gathering, but as everyone has said, Family First. Take care and and know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Tony

Top Bottom