brpray

Dec 5, 2004
Hi Guys,
As we get to the end of 2005 all i can say is cant wait for 2006. 2005 for me was to be the best riding year for a long time. I bought the big red pig in 2004, found Paragon to play at and joined dirtrider.net. 2005 came with the excitement of all the DRN rides at PARAGON meeting all you whacked out crazy guys and all the good memories. Well it didn't end up that way,it all started with me going to Pittsburgh with the bike and being rammed with a quad, with a split casing and some major shavings from a bolt head rubbing on the cover it all went down hill from there. The honda just didn't want to play at all. :ahhh:
Ktm Lori and Maico Fred started the next phase, I need a good bike, yes a KTM. Lori directed me to her local guy Bill, good numbers just didn't do the deal, watched **** for a good deal,plenty bikes for bid just didn't do the dirty.
Was looking to take the honda for the fall ride but work had the usual paint ball comp, but made it with my KDX buddy to Paragon two weeks ago, looking for the fun on a cool day but the pig still wants to overheat,its ok when I keep moving but not the stop start stuff, yes i could stop it but the 650 gets you at the end of the day with the kick starting. :blah:
I could go on but to to spare u guys I just got me an early xmas gift.
A 2003 KTM 525 with 100 miles on the clock. :laugh:
So lets hope 2006 will be my 2005, look forward to ALL the rides oh and maybe an enduro or 2

Ray

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Congrats, go ride now! LOL.

bneide

Jun 22, 2005
Ray, I only got to ride with you once this year but had a good time. Glad to hear you upgraded to a KTM. That's a whole lot of bike. Thought maybe you would go for something with a magic button after trying to start the Honda. Good luck with the KTM and hope to see you on the trail.

Bruce

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Congrats on the new pumpkin, Ray! The 525 may be a handful in the tighter trails at Paragon, but you'll be able to climb any hill like it was flat. ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Congrats on the new purchase! Have fun with it!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Glad to hear about the new bike. I look forward to seeing you at the Spring ride. We can see how well your new purchase does on Howie Hill ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
:think: why is a hill named after someone who can't seem to make it up it?

Oh yeah, I remember. . . Comedic value !!!! :laugh: :moon:

Congrats on the new Bike!!!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Do you have to change your name to BOPray now?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom