flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Hey guys heres the background. As I was watching the Daytona supercross this morning, I saw a commercial from Honda and the Ride For Kids organization. It got me thinking. I think that the NC/SC crew could hold a ride/race for the foundation and raise quite abit of money for a good cause. I was hoping we could possibly get some of our sponsors on this website as well as some of our local bike shops and aftermarket companies to step up to the plate. :thumb: We could hold the event at one of our local facilities(be it MX or Trails)and have whatever sponsors that decide to contribute put up some sort of prizes for the event, with the entrance fee's/donations going to the organization. We could make it a spode ride w/a great cause. :aj: I'm going to get some more info. on monday, but I think this would be a great idea and wanted to see who would be interested. Let me know guys and together I think we can accomplish a great thing and add another positive statement to the general public on their opinion of motorcyclists.

www.rideforkids.org

Rev

Mar 6, 2001
I saw the samething,The bikers here have a run for MDA, so all of us dirtriders thought maybe we could get something going from scratch for a good cause. Until I saw the same commercial. It`s perfect. Let us know more ,we Too are going to get the Info and try to get something started here In Indy. I think it would be a blast for alot of people and be able to help kids that need some big time help. For everyone look up this website www.Ride4kids.org.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom