Cameron_Means

Sep 21, 2019
I have a 2006 KLX 125 and the clutch won’t engage at all and I tried adjusting the cable and it didn’t work and I was thinking the plates might be sticking if anyone could help me with this that would be great.

The Redrider

Jun 14, 2019
I have a 2006 KLX 125 and the clutch won’t engage at all and I tried adjusting the cable and it didn’t work and I was thinking the plates might be sticking if anyone could help me with this that would be great.
Relax Cameron, I have read somewhere in a book by a gent from up north, that you can carefully remove and draw file the notches out of the outer basket on your clutch, and rat tail file the inner hub of your clutch mech, does it work you ask, well ill will tell you. Yes, yes it does i did my 1985, made it smooth as glass, and it actually works. Saved me some clams it did! Pick up Mr. Eric Gore's Motocross performance hand book and you will learn how to do it correctly, be sure to clean every fiber of alloy shavings from your work, or that will ruin your motor fo-sho! I need a new copy, because I use the heck out of that book! Love it!!!:$

Top Bottom