nicky

Mar 18, 2001
I have been trying to find a source for a spark arrester for my sons 2000 CR80. Right now he's running a pro circuit pipe and shorty silencer. The thing is way to loud and we like to trail ride. As dry as it has been, I've been scared he might catch the woods on fire. Does anyone make a after market unit to fit or has anyone adapted a spark arrester to a CR80? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
FMF makes one for the CR80, but I don't think it will fit on a Pro Circuit pipe. Pro circuit makes a regular silencer but it is not a sparkarrestor and I don't know if it is any quiter than a shorty. I have a sparky add-on arrestor on my 125. It has a Pro-circuit pipe with a shorty silencer. It just clamps on.

nicky

Mar 18, 2001
I've checked out FMF web site and spark arresters start our listed on 125cc bikes and up. Nothing is listed for 80cc Honda's. Who makes the bolt on sparky that you mentioned?

Arizona_Jeff

Feb 6, 2001
FMF does make one it's the turbine core II ,I know because we bought one for my wifes 2000 cr80e. It will fit the pro circuit also. Go to rockymountainmc.com and you'll find it there. $107 I believe.Jeff

Top Bottom