LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It's time to start planning!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
When is it?

I'm going to be in Ozona working on the trails the first weekend in April. Isn't it the first weekend? :bang:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I had fun last year also. I've not decided if I'm doing Dallas or St. Louis, so I'm a maybe at this point.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Are we going to do Nacona or Muenster?

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
I looked at the website and Muenster is open that weekend.

Last edited:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Hell, do both they are only 15 miles apart. Oh yeah and we finish with BBQ in Lindsay.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm in for a long weekend. I've heard of an upcoming INT ride and a 4-day tour. Can't do all three. I can definitely swing the INT and SX weekends with all the riding we can stand. That's all easy to say when you're looking out the window at snow covered yards!

B

biglou

Yamab and I are in. Put us down for tickets. Same routine as every year. Arrive Friday, leave Sunday around noon. Can't wait for Nocona!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sorry to announce, I'm out. Soon to be EX to have everything. All bikes for sale along with many other things to try a clear some debt. Have fun without me, I know you will. I really hate missing this event, one of my all time favorites.
Brian

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
BSWIFT said:
Sorry to announce, I'm out. Soon to be EX to have everything. All bikes for sale along with many other things to try a clear some debt. Have fun without me, I know you will. I really hate missing this event, one of my all time favorites.
Brian

That blows man... not the "Big D" anyone wants to go through...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Gene/Lou:

I talked with my son Jeff last night and he and a bunch of buddies are going. One is towing a trailer with cooking gear etc.

I told him to hook up with y'all.

Unfortunately, that is the weekend that I will be in Ozona marking trail ... 138 miles to be specific ... so I will not make it.

moab222 [at] msn.com

Y'all have fun!!

B

biglou

Sounds like a plan. We need someone in Dallas to get tickets lined out again. Looks like 3 from KC (Me, Yamab, my buddy Robert). I'd be in for some food, too.

If anyone makes a group ticket buy, pick up three for us and let me know the cost and I'll get a check out ASAP.

Gene-If you want to do the tailgate thing with Jeff, see if you can contact him, and add in three from KC. Again, just let me know what the cost is and I'll get right on it.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Lou,

I emailed Tonys son Jeff and got no response. Ill call Tony this week and get his phone number. Same on tickets. Ill get a final count and pick them up this week or the first of next week. Im taking both Sarah and Stephen and their boy/girl friends too. This is going to put me in the Family Section in the top. Ill get everyone elses together. I know Swift is in but need to check with Jay. Dont think Derek is going to make it.

Sorry for late response. Ive been planning and just finishing a four day 213 mile single track tour through Oklahoma.

B

biglou

Gene, make it two tickets for the KC crew. Just me and Yamab. Robert is out. I'm fine with sitting wherever, too.

We won't be to Denton until around 10pm Friday. Same gameplan after that, though. I'll give you a call this weekend.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Gene: Have you got hold of Jeff? I talked with him yesterday and they are good to handle cooking, but need a head count.

Y'all have fun! I'll be walking about flagging trails at EDRA.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Tony- Yes I talked to Jeff Sunday night.

Rest of yall staying with me- Give me a "what time I am getting there" please.

Tickets were a dog to come by. James and I have been waiting since the middle of last week for the Lewisville dealer to get tickets. I have not a clue where we are sitting as James finally got them this afternoon. They were $13pitpass included.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll let you know an ETA sometime Friday. Not sure when I will depart.

Top Bottom