Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Friday night? anybody want to do Dave & Busters and or Speed Zone?

Saturday morning early I am planning on going to Shady Grove then heading to the race unless there is a better plan? After the race?

Sunday Probably riding Shady Grove again?

Monday I am out gotta work. :think:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Friday I'll have my kiddos (as with Saturday Morning) and Sunday I am planning on going to Muenster to ride with the Heartland Spode crew (sans kiddos).

Thump - you sure you don't want to broaden your horizons and go to Muenster Sunday instead? ;)

BTW - I saw the friggin' forecast this AM and they are calling for more &^%$ rain again this weekend. :| I hope they are wrong like they usually are!

-jeffd

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
jeffd, do your kids ride? if so, bring them. we'll have my ten year-old daughter and 11 year-old nephew riding with us.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Thump,

You may want to check out Shady Grove on Friday before heading out. I was out there on Saturday for a couple of minutes and the track was a mud-fest. Everybody was only riding on the front half, except for me which I learned real quick why no one was riding on the back half. I'm sure Saturday's rain didn't help to much either.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by mx547
jeffd, do your kids ride? if so, bring them. we'll have my ten year-old daughter and 11 year-old nephew riding with us.

I might bring 'em if I ride Saturday, but I have a 4 yr old that doesn't ride <yet>. The other 2 do, but on Sunday I really need a big-boy day to play...

-jeff

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by jeffd

On Sunday I really need a big-boy day to play...

-jeff

Does that count me out ;) You said the Heartland Sode Crew is coming who's dat? Did I miss something? Thump, it sure would be cool if you would expand your horizons and come ride in the woods with us.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
Thump, it sure would be cool if you would expand your horizons and come ride in the woods with us.
As cool as it would be to be there with all of you I would spend my time thinking that I passed up a day at the MX track to play in the trees. :|

Nowadays I don't go in the woods unless I am dressed in full camo and armed. :moon:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Thump, that's cool. If I went to a track, I'd be thinking of how I missed a day of playing in the woods!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings

You said the Heartland Sode Crew is coming who's dat?

Oh just wait!! Once you've met us you'll never forget us!! :eek:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql

Oh just wait!! Once you've met us you'll never forget us!! :eek:
Oh just wait!! Once you've met us you'll never forget us!!
You may want to forget us, but we grow on you real fast. :p

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
you better watch out. somebody will get run over by one of us. it just might be you. :p

Top Bottom