BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Ok, guys. Who is going to the Dallas SX? Who already has tickets and who doesn't? BigLou is going to come down and travel to Dallas with us. Patman is getting ready to order tickets so speak up now or for ever hold your peace.:aj:

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Oct 3, 2000
There ar fifteen in our group that are going, wives included:ugg:

We decided to make a weekend out of it, we've had our tickets for a month or so now. I'll have to find out where our seats are at so we'll know where everyone's at.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
last year Okie and the gang came down. Don't know it that's going to happen this year since Vegas seems to be the place but we can still have a tailgate party there during the day. Last year we got out there a little early, cordoned off an area, setup the grill and tables and had a blast.:cool: Who's in for this year?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
My old man and I will be there. We'll be getting tickets at Central Yamaha I think, free pit passes :). Let me know where yall are sitting at when you get your tickets ordered.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Yeah, I am thinking about bringing the family down for the SX, 2 Adults, 2 kids 8 and 2, will probably stay at one of the hotels.

What's the date for the SX ?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
April 20th. Don't forget to bring your bike and join eveybody for a ride the day after.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I got tickets over the weekend. Section 29, row 15, # 11 + 12. If we bring bikes, where are we riding, and where can I keep them overnight?

Top Bottom