MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Let's go all you DAMN YANKS ! The train is boarding and the engine is running. All ABOARD for Cooperland! I spoke with Cooper a bit at Red Bud (he was haulin a$$ and did the Super Senior crowd prowd) and some others and the place sounds like a dirtrider's paradise.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I wish I could go but I can't :whiner:

We need to get our own Dirt Week (or at least a few days) going up here so more of us can participate.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Man, the weather sure is different in this part of the country. I think I'll go back to Oklahoma..............Oh sorry didn't mean to rub it in. ;) :p You get mini DW up there and I'll try to get some of the Heartland Spodes to load up and head up.

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Can't do it this year spodes, kinda far.. From what I hear and what Okie said It is a Dirt Rider paradise..I'll go next year if it's at Lincoln in Ill..

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Is there any Damn Yankees going. I am seriously thinking about going. The wife says I can, I have vacation time. I'm going to think about it for a couple of more days and then I'll probably sign up for the week. :think:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
A friend and i have already signed up for 2 days. Acording to the list there are 5 people from PA going. Not sure what the other states around here are doing yet. Like PK said, Go you wont regrete it. I had a blast and didnt even have a bike half the time.

MrMXer327

LIFETIME SPONSOR
There will be 4 and possibly 5 of us going from Central Pa for the whole week. I must say, we made the journey last year what an awesome time we had. It is now an anual event for us. Now the only thing that may be better is to have a North East SpodeFest in Jan-Feb time frame in a warmer part of the cilmate.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
I'd be up for a local NorthEast Dirtweek kinda thing. A little MX, so I can keep those Paragon guys behind me :)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
As of right now I'm leaving Saturday the 30th for Stillwater. I'm taking my time and should be there Monday at the latest. Still have to register but will take care of that before the deadline of September 1st. Very much looking forward to meeting more DRN'ers. From the post I've read they are a sick group. My kind of people! :aj:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
There maybe a ride in Central Pa Saturday if your interested. Then we're heading out from there hoping to arrive by noon or so monday. See the NorthEast Caravan thread in the Dirtweek forum. You dont have to worry about us going too fast, MrMXer327's RV goes slow up hills. :p

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I'll pass on the Saturday ride. Don't want to break any thing before getting to DW02. I'll probably be passing Erie about 9am. You guys will probably catch up to me. Blue S-10 KDX in the back. :) can't wait!! :moon:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Well,
Scratch me from DW02. Kid's return to college emptied the Bank of Dapper :whiner:
Maybe next year. Number 1 son will be done with school. Number 2 is employed. Gives me another year to learn how to not to crash (sure). Whoever is going have fun. Maybe we'll see you on Bike Week (speed channel)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Papakeith
Alright! I finally made a decision, and. . . I'M GOING TO DIRTWEEK!!!:):yeehaw:
So does this mean you won't be ridng with me on the 26th? ...sniff, sniff :whiner:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Ya, sure, rub it in, PK. :(

You guys give everyone our best out there, and be good spokes-people for us Nor'easterners!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Yeah, I won't be able to go riding on the 26th.
:(
When do we start planning our Paragon outing for March?

MrMXer327

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Looks like it is shaping up to begin the North East Caravan somewhere around where I79 and I70 cross. There is a truckstop just inside Ohio on I70 (west of I79) that we could all meet at 6:30am. This should get us to Lebenon Missouri by 6:30pm where a full spread will be waiting for us weary travelers. For those needing to catch some zzz's along the way, your welcome to hop in the RV and catch a few as we travel west...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom