mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Well everyone,

The wife and I have to bow out on Reno!
Went riding yesterday out at Phelan and took a little trip over bars. The result was a saeverly seperated right shoulder, and possibly torn ac ligament! :whiner:
Luckily my nextdoor neighbor had decided to go out with us and he is a chiropractor, he was able to reset it with my buddy Scott`s help. Man I have never felt pain like that.

But I go to the orthopedic surgeon tommrow to find out if surgury is in my future!

So evryone have fun and hoist one in my name wouldya!
I was looking forward to seeing my all my compadres again.

bundy :ugg:

B

biglou

Dang, Bundy! You mean you don't wanna come up and just hang out with us? I was looking forward to riding with, well, watching you ride out of the parking lot, too!

TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
Dang is right mxbundy. Funny thing is we almost went to Phelan the same day but opted for a dez ride instead. We certainly would have done everything possible to help you out. So sorrry to hear about your unfortunate accident. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery! Take care.

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Bummer Bundy, big bummer.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Dang, dude! Come on out and hang with us anyway, it's all good. I'm sure there will be plenty of liquid pain reliever available!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I bet it's just a scratch, you better at least come up and hang out!!!

That sucks Bunster, heal up so we can ride when I get out there this summer. :aj:

Last edited:
Top Bottom