JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I want the rest of you maniacs to get on here and entertain me. Get over here. That means you. Write something interesting, right now.

sigurd

Jun 24, 2007
and then if your eyeballs haven't fallen out...

Go by keyword, and read every post on the following subjects:

carburator, jetting, spark plug, fuel, clutch & autoclutch or careers. or .

or read every post in the kdx forum and follow every hyperlink out.

I'll be back after supper. I expect you to get busy.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I tried reading all that technical stuff, but it hurt my brain. I have a ball here. I think I'll play with it. Bouncy bouncy bounce.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'm afraid my weekday rides are about done. I have a new boss who's a nightmare control freak. I have no idea why she cares whether I flex my schedule or not -- I still work a full week -- but she's being a pain. I am thinking about going to the Kiamichi Saturday to lay down some GPS tracks on some alternate trails, to turn in to the Forest Service before the comment period ends.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Man - this place is so quiet that I am thinking I need to start checking the Obituaries in the local papers....

THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE????

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
3 posts in a week? You guys really need to step away from the computer and spend some time with your families.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Right now I'm on Balboa Island, at my sister's house, enjoying the beach every day, body surfing, catching some rays. It's 80 degrees and pleasant, not as hot as lava like Texas is this time of year. We're heading up to Oregon for a family reunion (my wife's side), then over to Idaho to drop off son Jimmy at school, then back home. I hope it's cooler when I get back on the 10th.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright. :moon:

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Fruit pickers!

I was out at Meunster Saturday and there was no one there. The rain storm that came through cooled it off for a while and we had some good riding.

Top Bottom