dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
I'm still in ! One day of riding and one day of watching the pros make it look easy . I could put some one up at my place . I am about 45 min. from CATRA and 1.5 hours from Unadilla

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Depending on how many people attend ,we should be able to use CATRA land . We have at least 4 members here and we can all bring along a guest or 2 . The trails at CATRA are great !! There is something there for everyone ,except MX . If this gets really big , or folks really want MX , we could ride Eagle Bridge .And yes , those are the dates .

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
There is a small "motocross" track through the woods at Catraland, but it's nothing to write home about. Trust me, you'll never forget the trails at Catraland. As someone once told me, if you can ride at Catraland, you can ride anywhere.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
:(

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Where exactly is Catra? How far from Cortland NY? I hope to back from California in time.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Wiemedog, Are you back in town or in sunny CA still? I tried to call yesterday but you had already left.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
CATRA land is in Providence NY .It is aprox. 2.5 to 3 hours from New Berlin where Unadilla MX track is . Cortland is about 3.5 hours from CATRA . It makes a bit of extra traveling for you , weimedog .

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Are we doing this or what?

I think dirtybkr can put a couple riders up at his place. I can put a couple up at my house (if you can make it up the driveway). This should be great. A day of riding followed by a day of watching the pros make it look easy. :aj:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm in. At least tentatively until I get the ok from the boss. I've been burning through my kitchen passes at a fevered pitch so far this spring. I doubt that it would be a problem with her though.
Do we have to buy tickets in advance?

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Tickets? I take it you've never been to an Outdoor National before?
It's not like SX. You usually park in a big field and pay your entrance at that time. They allow you to bring a cooler of beverages, no glass containers though. The best part is the ability to view the track from almost any spot... no stuffing your frame into a cheap, hard plastic seat in the nose bleed section for countless hours.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Nope, never been to one. I hope to rectify that soon. :)
I've never been to any pro DB race before.
I got drug to Daytona 500, Pocono 500, ect as a kid, but before DW01 I'd never even seen a practice track, much less a pro race on two wheels. Oh, what a sheltered existance I've lived. :o

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Still in California...hope to fly home this coming Thursday. Home for the weekend and wanting to get some riding in!

jib

Jan 23, 2000
Yup ,Dirtybkr has room . Papa , if you want to bring Mamakeith along , she can hang by the pool while we go riding on Sat . and then go see the show with us on Sun . ;)

Sign this post Dirtybkr . Boy you would think that Jib would learn to log off .

Last edited:

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
I should be able to go too. I cant miss it this year, and hopefully the new baby will be here, and things will have settled down so I can get away for a weekend. I dont care where I sleep, as long as I can ride one day, and spectate the next! :cool: :)

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
I will be both at Unadilla and Broome Tioga. Unadilla is only an hour away. Come up and ride Saturday and watch the race sunday.

Top Bottom