WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
dirtybkr (Flubie) - We could all meet at my house and head up to Catraland from there. If your planning to ride Catraland, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you directions.

---Woods

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
I was planning on coming up to ride on Saturday. Don't know if having too many people will screw you guys up. Figure it would be a good chance to meet people and see if all this talk is just that talk. You know, seeing if PapaKeith could use Woodsrider for traction or visa vera. I'm game for any type of woods riding as long as it doesn' t include spankings and Kitchen utensils :p

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Having too many won't be a problem there's no limit on how many guests you can bring at one time, just a limit on how many times one guest can show up to ride.

I'm wasn't planning to use Papakeith for traction. Although when I'm ROTFLMAO he may try and run me over. :scream:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I've been hearing about this "list" for a while now. Rumor has it if you give Keith enough Hot Damn he forgets about the "list."

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by Shaw520
The I90/890 interchange is exit 25, (if that is in fact the right exit to get off). So far it looks like three of us, but definatly not more than four.
Exit 25 is right , and there is an Super 8 just about a 1/2 mile from the exit in Schenectady . The phone # is 518 355 2190 .It is rather new so it should be fairly nice and they have a diner right out front for breakfast .

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Somebody say Hotdamn??!!!
mmmmmmmmm booooze
BTW Woods, you owe me a new keyboard, and monitor ;)

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
With all this talk about traction,.... I hereby call a motion,.... 'Street Tires Only',....hehehe,...all in favor? :eek: ,......so nobody get hurt from those nasty knobbies, :)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
You need to be 18 or accompanied by a parent.

Sorry, club rules.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Okay all you Damn Yankees. Since the wife vetoed my vote for going to the enduro yesterday (something about me spending too much money during the Paragon trip, yet she was the one who flew to Houston for a week :think: ), I went out and mileaged the little loop we're going to run in the morning. It's not as long as I thought, although I think my odometer is a tad slow. Anyway I mileaged almost 13 miles. I did throw in some additional stuff like my FAVORITE hill. Might throw in some more tight stuff too as I used too much of the chewed-up H/S track. This loop is going to be a variety of terrain. Some open and fast, some tight and slow and some just plain technical.

After this loop everyone should be ready for lunch. The afternoon loop will be courtesy of BRush... and that's all I'm going to say. :)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
If I throw in resets to maintain a 24mph avg. in the tight stuff we're looking at 40 to 50 route miles. ;)

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
technical.
The afternoon loop will be courtesy of BRush... and that's all I'm going to say. :)
So,....does this mean that Woods takes an afternoon nap??? :moon:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by DANIEL JOSEPH
Why, we gonna be bored :silly:
No, but you'll feel like you've been smacked in the head by a few boards. ;)

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
I am outa here !!! :) My bride and I are on vacation for the next week or so . We will be touring Michigans U.P. on the street bikes ,returning on the 18th or 19th . I am looking forward to riding with you all on the 20th and then a cook out at my place featuring deep fried turkey by Biker Billy ( Woodsrider ) . I will put together some side dishes , (Cheese Doodles for PK ) but it will be BYOB . Don't forget to bring something to swim in . And as if that ain't enough , on to Unidilla Sunday . :aj:

Last edited:
Top Bottom