Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Well, Thump's radiator now has JB Weld on it and its running fine. Elk's Zuki (no laughing!!) is broken. Something about the power valve sticking or whatever.... Elk also dislocated his shoulder after he over-jumped a step-up. Luckily, Dr. Thunp set it for him (owww) and he's feeling fine. He even rode on it after the fact. Teeds (Tony Eed's) broke his foot (3 toes) and GETMETOCA took him to the hospital and they put a splint on it. He cruising around on crutches now.

Cowboy Kenny Bartram was there in the evening doing superman seat grabs and riding.

Billy was smoking the whole crew....

More tomorrow.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Too many injuries! Stop it you guys!

Will Kenny be there the whole weekend? I'd like to meet some of these "names," as well as the DRN crew.

Leaving 7 am tomorrow . . . can't wait . . .

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Thanks for the reports, Milk! I want some more pictures, though! :confused:

I can't wait until we're on the road to DW... less that 48 hours from now... finally gettin closer. Damn - I hope everyone else can try to stay in one piece until Friday!

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
When I was there on Sunday, elk was working on that power valve. He said that he had gotton it fixed... ...it appeared to be fixed...???

Milk, don't forget the halloween spiders for elk's camp site!!! :) If you forget, no biggie, they are on my shopping list for tomorrow...

Yeah what firecracker said! Will Kenny be there all week?

Thanks for the reports, I will check in tomorrow mid-morning sometime and then I will be without internet connection till I get home from DW'02.

To all:
Hey, what's up with the Dirtweek HQ sub-forum up above? It says it is for dirtweek attendees, but no one is posting in it??? :think:

Last edited:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Milk
Elk's Zuki (no laughing!!) is broken. Something about the power valve sticking or whatever....
Imagine that! LOL I noticed he was hanging out a lot in the Performance forum prior to DW. :think:

I'm sure Eric or Rich will get him fixed.
Originally posted by Milk
Elk also dislocated his shoulder after he over-jumped a step-up.
Teeds (Tony Eed's) broke his foot (3 toes) and GETMETOCA took him to the hospital and they put a splint on it. He cruising around on crutches now.
:scream: :scream:

Gotta feeling we'll hear more of these....but I certainly hope not.

Milk, thanks for the daily reports! :thumb:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Too many injuries. I guess I'm glad I didn't come. :eek:

NOT!!!!

I hope evryone heals up OK

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
NOTE TO ELK No matter what, no matter how much help he may need... no matter what...

DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET GOMER TOUCH THE POWERVALVE

It's for your own good :p

Ivan

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Elks new story:
"I was on the face of this jump I never tried before and Gomer had just fixed my power valve........."

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Ha! I actually brought my digi cam and my video so I should have pics tonight. I get Zio at 330 from the AP and then we are heading out. I plan to put some video together for the peeps that cant be there. I will at least have some pics though. :)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Really appreciate the daily updates, Milk! Keep 'em coming! (And pictures, too. ;) )

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I saw the Cowboy Kenny at the Arena last weekend!! He is a crowd pleaser :thumb:

I thought he should have won :think:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom