HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
First, Merry Christmas!

After the single digit temps and snow this week, the weekends forecast of upper 50's looks tempting to go down to sunny Pueblo and get some ride time in. Anyone else interested?

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Oh, I would SOOOO like to join you tomorrow. However, we've got family in town. Have to wait until next weekend. Starting to go through riding withdrawls already. You have fun!

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
Hey Jen, Merry X-Mas.

Yeah, I probably should (and likely will) wait and see what the New Year's weekend brings. I don't do solo rides anymore. If we get another 50+ degree opportunity that weekend, it'll be the ticket.

PS Still only 300 or so miles on the KLR. Not much d/s riding these days.....

TaxPhd

Dec 29, 2003
No riding yet for me. The leg is still healing, although I am walking around fine, no wheelchair or walker. Just not enough strength yet to be confident. Maybe next month.

However, I did go to Pueblo to watch the RMTA trial that was being held. Sure looks like a lot of fun. I'll probably buy a bike as soon as I can figure out how to scrounge up the money.

Scott

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Happy holidays back at ya, HMS! Let's shoot for next weekend then. We'll have to add to the miles on the KLR as soon as it gets warm enough!

Hey Scott- Just thought I'd mention that Will (my hubby) said he'd be willing to sell you his '95 Gas Gas JTR350 for cheap. It's scratched up, but runs well and has plenty of power for somebody your and Will's size. He's planning to pick up a '04 Gas Gas now that he's really getting into the sport. No biggie, but thought I'd mention it. Hope ya heal up soon. 'Can't wait to ride with ya again next month!

Last edited:

TaxPhd

Dec 29, 2003
CJ,

I might just take you up on that. Cheap is always good. But, if the past is any indication of my future behavior, I will like it so much that I will immediately try to figure out how to come up with the money for a new '05. I bought three motorcycles in '04, and already, '05 is looking like it is going to be a repeat!

Scott

Top Bottom