B

biglou

Stan-Adult supervision? Not likely! We may be, uhm, older, but I don't know if any of us qualify as adults! :)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Who you callin a kiddie? Shoot, I'm bigger than some of the "adults" we got hanging round here. *cough cough* Jeff *cough cough* lol.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
BigLou, did you really think I was serious? Everyone here knows you're merely a lost spode at heart ;) :p YZGuy, Yeah, Jeff is quite the site on his 'minibike,' but I guess I shouldn't be the one to talk, huh :uh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by yzguy15
Who you callin a kiddie? Shoot, I'm bigger than some of the "adults" we got hanging round here. *cough cough* Jeff *cough cough* lol.

Waist size ain't everything, Eric! :p

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
BigLou, did you really think I was serious? Everyone here knows you're merely a lost spode at heart ;) :p YZGuy, Yeah, Jeff is quite the site on his 'minibike,' but I guess I shouldn't be the one to talk, huh :uh:

What is it with kids these days? No respect for their elders.... :think:
You young'uns better get used to looking at the back fender of my minibike as you watch this skinny old man roost you. Stan - are you volunteering for the next edition of PitSally.com? We could make it a 2-fer-one deal; you and Eric share the limelight. :p

-jeffd (aka - "The skinny old fart on a Minibike")

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
Are any of ya'll going to the TORO banquet? It's the day after the Dallas SX at Mark Tate's ranch. The RRDR has already laid out the course as the TCCRA will be racing there in June.
18 bucks for BBQ and trail riding.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
It was a toss-up between TORO and Muenster with the Heartland Spodes crew.
I think most of us are heading to Muenster.

-jeffd

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by jeffd
It was a toss-up between TORO and Muenster with the Heartland Spodes crew.
I think most of us are heading to Muenster.

-jeffd

Yay!! I'll be there, But I'm still kinda' deppressed we can't make it to the Dallas SX

Top Bottom