ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Getting folks together around here to ride is like pulling teeth!

:bang:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
New KTM, Dave??

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Indeed, 300XC-W! Love the new ride for sure. Sweet and light, and ofcourse the e-button!. Having a ball at Turkey Bay with it! I will prolly ride tomorrow, Jan 12th if anyone is interested. :ride:

My # is 931- 436- 1524.

Last edited:

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
ChopperDave said:
Indeed, 300XC-W! Love the new ride for sure. Sweet and light, and ofcourse the e-button!. Having a ball at Turkey Bay with it! I will prolly ride tomorrow, Jan 12th if anyone is interested. :ride:

My # is 931- 436- 1542.

wish i was closer, id sure take you up on it...thinkin about grabbing myself an 08'. hows the forks feel ??

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Very nice suspension. I will need tougher springs as I am a larger fella, but they are definitely more aggressive than the CRF250X I was riding. The bike feels very stable in the rocks and mudd, which are in good supply this time of year at Turkey Bay. :cool:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
SINGLETRAC said:
wish i was closer, id sure take you up on it...thinkin about grabbing myself an 08'. hows the forks feel ??

From the look of it you are not far from Coal Creek/Windrock Mountain? Ever ride there????

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
ChopperDave said:
From the look of it you are not far from Coal Creek/Windrock Mountain? Ever ride there????[/QUOTthere are various peices of my bikes scattered thruout coal creek.... :nod: its 40 minutes from my home.if you head that way give me a shout. ive rode it only twice this year, ive got a riding mecca 5 minutes from my home, been spending alot of time there....no traffic...close to home, thousands of acres... feel free to give me a shout and bring some friends. :ride:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Turkey Bay is very cool. Great riding and back-country camping. 2500 acres with appr. 150 miles of trails with different skill levels. All types of vehicles are allowed. There is even a couple of large rock piles set-up for the rock crawlers.

Clickeroo!

Land Between the Lakes/Turkey Bay link

Top Bottom