a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bite me Beefy!! :moon: Actually, in the middle isn't always the best spot, especially when you're between two sweaty guys in a truck! And I can happily say that I've NEVER been THERE my friends!:)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Our ol' buddy Elk dropped this pearl of wisdom
the middle isn't always the best spot, especially when you're between two sweaty guys in a truck
I beg to differ! Ain't ya never heerd o' the "Cowboy Seat"? In the middle, 'cause ya don't hafta drive, and ya don't hafta open the gate! ;)

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
Originally posted by a454elk:
"Anyways, if you had everything, where would you put it?!"

Well if i had EVERYTHING, one of those things would be the 20 gazzilion square foot garage of course.
Where else to put the XR650R, ZX13, '73 Cr250, Ossa Phantom, 1800 Goldwing, Skyline GTR, F350 crewcab dually -w- 35' fithwheel camper/hauler, Rachel Welch,............................well maybey not ALL of it in the garage. :p :p hey hey!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Albert Schweitzer told me once: "Pokie, Happiness is a YZF that starts on the first kick, everytime..." but, later he said "Pokie, Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory"...... the latter is more likely than the former!

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
They are the same question. Either way you are unhappy with what you have.
The question is really this: Which is worse, being unhappy with what you have or being unhappy with what you have.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Pred, we call the guy in the middle, "Skiing" I think you can get the picture ;) :):)

"Gates" isn't that the old LAPD guy!!??

B

biglou

727-I think you're missing the word "don't" in your post, but I know what you mean.

I think LT's sig line sums it up nicely: "Be happy while you're living, for your a long time dead."

My take on things: If you are unhappy about something that you can change, change it. If you are unhappy about something that you cannot, learn to deal with it. This "life" thing has proven to be a great adventure thus far. I must say that, all things considered, I'm having a pretty great time! :)

C'mon, now, group hug. (watch the hands...)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
This thread reminds me of an old (and somewhat twisted) proverb:

"Money can't buy happiness, but it CAN make misery a lot more comfortable."

I'd choose the toys anyday.

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
This thread reminds me of an old (and somewhat twisted) proverb:

"Money can't buy happiness, but it CAN make misery a lot more comfortable." /B]

It may not buy happiness, but it sure can rent the hell out of it!

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
No, I meant it that way. If you are unhappy with what you don't have, then it means you are unhappy with what you do have.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Confucius say "He who laugh hard and make pee pee in pants seldom worry about bills that make kaka in shorts"

Now that that's said, re: your cowboy fetishes, can't you guys just leave that stuff in the closet?

michigan

Mar 9, 2001
Getting everything you want would be better as long as you want the right things.

And getting everything you want is better if you go about getting it the right way.

I've tried getting nothing and it stinks. I don't recommend it.

Top Bottom