dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
XRpredator said:
free handcuffs, eh?

can you hook a brother up? ;)

Sure, but I'll have to catch you speeding or soliciting your services in order to get away with it. Don't worry, I'll make sure they go easy on you. :moon: ;)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Wow that is news. Sometimes I think after 25 years why did I start out on this carreer and then I realize the last 25 years really went by fast. It is a great choice and you'll either love it or hate it. BTW the issued handcuffs are a bit rough onthe edges but there are some relly good ones in the speial cataloges.
And always remember friends never let friends become State Troopers( :moon: elk)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
It's also fun to track down your local DRN bretheren and stop them!! QUOTE]

:think:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Awww, but I like the shark tooth

You're kidding me, all this time I thought it was a dirty diaper, you know, dirty D...............I swear, I'm losing it

Best of luck to you

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Hope things go very well for you, D!
Best of Luck!
:)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! I came home to a letter from King County today telling me I test on September 18th... NEXT MONTH!!! This is MUCH sooner than I'd expected, but I'm ready. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Cool. :cool:

Now tell me about being frisked.............. :laugh:

Mully

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
DRNland is on pins and needles until you are pronounced northwest frontier ocifer-of-the-peace....

one step at a time... good luck!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
dirty~d~ said:
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! I came home to a letter from King County today telling me I test on September 18th... NEXT MONTH!!! This is MUCH sooner than I'd expected, but I'm ready. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Outstanding :aj: Now bust out that shiny new mountain bike to make sure you ace the PT :yeehaw:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
"Say car RamRod, say car RamRod!!!"

I bet you will have a lot of fun chasing perps. Just don't let it make you crazy like Elk. He Loco!

Top Bottom