pace

Nov 21, 2003
Myself and a small group (of non-members) have had a dune trip planned for some time, for the weekend of 07/10 at the Killpecker/Rock Springs area in Wyoming. This is one of the largest dune systems in the USA that has areas open to riding. Rock Springs is a ~6 hour drive from Denver.

We're a laid back bunch of veteran-aged riders, a few of whom have never ridden sand before (and a few that cut their teeth in Glamis). If you're interested in joining us, please introduce yourself and contact me for details. Quads are welcome too.

Cheers.
-Pace

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
I'll have to see what the boss says. Been pretty tight these days and can't get out riding much. If nothing else, please report how the ride went. I hear CR500's are good on sand. Would like to try it out sometime.

pace

Nov 21, 2003
We'll be there from late evening on Thursday 07/08 'til Sunday noon. Even if you can't head up 'til the weekend, feel free to join us. Information on the Rock Springs area can be found at www.dunereview.com if you need it. I doubt they'll be anyone else out there, so we should be easy to spot: A CRF450, CR250, KX250, and a quad.

-Pace

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom