Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I got to ride a harescramble course today with my friends brother in law, Chris Rupp. He needed to get into shape before his GNCC Race next weekend. Here is his standings, 16th place. That was with not running the first race and blown radiator on the last race.

This course was the tightest, ruttiest, rootist (word?) course i've ever been on. It makes the harescramble course at both Dirtweeks look like fire roads. The only thing i could think of was it's good practice for Paragon! :) I do need a skid plate before i head out for the group ride in 2 weeks. The course was 5 miles long and he was lapping me about half doing 2 laps to my one! Anyways i had a great day of riding and didnt even crash once. You can count the time i fell over while sitting still, my legs were tired. :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sounds good.  Amazing how fast some riders are in the nastiest trails.  Glad your up and about on the 450.  DW scramble isn't intended to be GNCC caliber, just fun.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Jeff Fredette and I set up the first DW H/S course ('00 MWSF). It was never intended to be a test a stamina, just a few minor stoppers. Hopefully that tradition continues. Remember it's about having fun, not beating everyone like a red-headed stepchild.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Yeah i know they werent suppose to be hard but thought i'd throw that in for the people at DW that complained about it being tight. :)

Top Bottom