woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
WAY TO GO DIGGER!!!!!!! Congrats on a job well done!!!
My puter is wayyyyyyyy to slow (I only have dialup too) so I cant watch your tape but I am sure you made us all proud!!!
How about a couple pics for us slow pokes there Digger Daddy??
Woodsy

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Well that looked intresting.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Nice technique yzman. Is Digger OK? How’d momma take it? That spill looks a lot like my cornering style?

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Oh he was fine. Just a little rattled. Momma was freeked the entire day. She dont know his riding quite like I do and always thinks that he is outta controll and on the verge of crashing.

Ill get some picts up later today.

Woodsy if your puter is conected at least at 50kbs you should be able to download that. Its only like 1.2 meg. Heck I uploaded it 3x yesterday trying to e-mail and such. Only takes maybe 15 minutes max.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
That damn bike didn't want to get off of him for nothin' did it? Hope he's ok.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
You sure would think so wouldnt ya Don but it sure dont work like that!! It gets about 2 minutes into the download and freezes up tighter then a YZ250 with no oil in the gas :nod:
I am going to try something DRASTIC pretty soon! I still have AOL (they are HISTORY here) on my desktop because I have TONS of old e-mail on there that I dont wanna lose BUT SOON I am going to start from scratch and do a brand new reinstall on my hard drive - right now AOL has 90 percent of my desktop COVERED with their garbage - just eating up all the mem I have :|

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Ya know I switched to www.Netscape.com and am more than happy so far. Its only $10 a month and has the high speed thingy included. It works so much better than the old Charter Comunication dialup that I was paying $22 a month for. I am still on dialup at home. Buy am really happy so far with netscape.

Have you went thru Windows update lattely and made sure everything is up to snuff? It takes forever on dialup but the system sure works better after.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
sbcyahoo dialup ads are running 1495 amonth ads :think:

digger should not feel too bad .......i have used his cornering technique even when there is no corner :rotfl:

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Woodsy - AOL has a tool that lets you convert your email into another program like Outlook Excess or Thunderbird. That way you could keep the emails and not AOHell.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
That was one wild crash, and I'm sure glad he's fine. So Don, what did he think when he saw that himself on video?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
YZMAN400 said:
... I think smitdog must have been tutoring him after seeing some of smit's picts from Mikes place.
But you haven't seen the "missing" pictures from that sequence! And the investigation continues... :nod:

PS... Cool crash to get on video... Pile driven by a PW-90! :aj:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
MWEISSEN said:
That was one wild crash, and I'm sure glad he's fine. So Don, what did he think when he saw that himself on video?

He thinks it is pretty cool. He wants to show that off to all his friends. Says that he shoulda got a trophy for the best crash of the day :|

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
You and Digger really ought to come up to Marquette in July. You guys can ride the Mini Moose together on Saturday. And with a couple of trophies in his room, you'll have no choice but to make a run at the Loose Moose!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
YZMAN400 said:
He thinks it is pretty cool. He wants to show that off to all his friends. Says that he shoulda got a trophy for the best crash of the day :|

I agree he should get a trophy! Get to work, Dad! Do you have some bent bars laying around? If he didn't have some broken bike parts after that get-off that could be made into a trophy, I'd be amazed.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Well, it's clear after seeing him go - first:
1. Next time put knobbies on his bike, not supermoto tires. He'll get better traction!

2. He's definately more talented than his bike allows. Better go get him a new KTM!

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
:yikes: :aj: :aj:

4th gear auger here for ya digger filmed 7-3-05 :cool:

Top Bottom