jski

Sponsoring Member
Apr 5, 2001
I went looking for the Fairfield track and could not find it. Is it along the road that the landfill is on or? So we ended up at five mile pass yesterday which was dusty as usual.

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
Yes. It is on that road. It's on the left side. It looks like a landfill area but to the left of the landfill is the track. There is also a bunch of white buildings just before it.

GL

cyprice

Mar 2, 2003
Did you see the map motoxpress posted on the other thread?
http://rideguide.motoxpress.com/images/fairfield.gif
I am going to try to find it this tuesday after work. I was going try to get out there this weekend but the kids made me take them to "Finding Nemo"
Not bad, but not the same as motoring around a good track. I think I can picture in my head the corner the track is on but I havent been out to 5-mile for over a year.

jski

Sponsoring Member
Apr 5, 2001
Thanks cyprice. For some reason the map motoxpress posted on the thread wouldn't come up but the url you posted worked. I drove up that road on my way back from 5 mile but I didn't go far enough. I'll have to head out later this week and check the track out. Thanks again.

cyprice

Mar 2, 2003
Did you find that track? I went looking for it a few days ago, saw what looked like a track on the left of the street just as you turn off the main road but could see no way to get into it. How far south off the main road is it? Is it worth visiting?
Cy

jski

Sponsoring Member
Apr 5, 2001
Cy,

I didn't make it out yet but am planning on heading out either tomorrow or Friday to find it. The first time I went I saw the dump but not the track but I do know people that have went out to it and liked it so maybe this time I'll be able to find it.

KenR

Feb 20, 2002
Keep driving down that road, past some buildings on the right, just past the airpstrip out to the left. You'll come up on a fence and gate immediately to the left of the road. Turn left here. The track is just south of the airstrip on the east side of the road. You'll see a mailbox at the entrance - stop here and sign the waiver before going in.

Top Bottom