a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Jeff, thanks for letting me use your trailer and sub as an ambush spot for Twinny!! How's that little pinky that got hurt? I told you to tuck it in when you drink tea!:)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Our clan started with the Atlanta SpodeFest in 97, then the TXSF in 98, then the COSF RideTheDivide in 99, then DW00, 01, and 02...we have a tradition to uphold!

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by motodawg
My first DirtWeek, not my last. Not my first time at Cooperland, my best! Those of you close enough, we need to help Brownie out by attending the rest of his series, look HERE for the remaining dates and let me know when your going!

Was my first DW as well... And like you, I have raced/ridden at Cooperland in the past. Kris does an awesome job of keeping thay facility up and running. At this point in time I plan on being at the last three rounds of the C'Land Series. But that could change. Keep an eye out on the HS Forum. I try to post where I am racing in that forum. I did not get a chance to meet you 'dawg', but I didn't get a chance to meet a lot of the DRN'rs at DW'02. We were camped down by the Cyclewerx Trailer. We were there for Thursday and Friday and left after sunset on Friday. There is a pic somewhere in this DW Forum that shows four CR's under two easy-ups with a black Chevy Z-71 in the background. That's us!

Ascot this Satuday (10/12/02) with mx547 and Bswift... Check the HS Forum!

Top Bottom