Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
In the begining we intended to reduce the cost of last year. As mentioned, it depended a LOT on the number of attendees. Due to reasons beyond our control (Katrina, Gas Prices, Etc) attendence is low this year, lower than the first DW in 2000 as a matter of fact.

That being the case, we were not able to reduce costs. They are the same as last year.... and at that rate, it's going to be difficult to cover everything. Sorry we weren't able to generate any discounts over last year.

These are the costs:
(paypal link): http://dirtrider.net/dw04paypal.html

these are the same rates, rather using paypal or check.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Big time. I'm in no matter the cost.

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
I'm in, too. A few extra bucks a day are worth it for such a great experience. I have just had trouble determining what day the wife was going to let me get there (Wed or Thursday). Plus I'm trying to bring at least 1 of my 2 kids this year, which again is a discussion with the CEO of the household. I've also been pushing Dr. Steve to decide when he can get there to sync up on transportation and such.

Doug

bikepilot

Nov 12, 2004
Considering inflation (~4-5%), your prices in real terms are actually cheeper than last year:)

If I could afford the time off work and the fuel to drive there the price of attendance would not be a problem at all. Best of luck

Top Bottom