scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
You know who you are Schmekel boy!

Here's to 3:30 AM beverage runs.

Elk's in stealth mode giggle giggle giggle :moon:

Sarge's commentary, knuckle up pretty boy!

TTR getting busted, no need to sleep the nigth before the 9AM Hare Scrambles. 5 seconds, just 5 seconds :confused:

And to the rest of the all night crew a reminder:

Don't worry about the pacifier, just don't get rolled over!!! :moon: :moon: :moon:

Now where'd those East German Midgets go!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I still can't get those images outta my head. Walking in front of the tents in the morning with a bloody tire iron, Nuns and trash can lids and kick ball, pacifiers and rolling over, knuckles, double pickels etc...!!!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Don't ever be the first to pass out because [edited for content].

Infantisimal

And I don't wanna remember what this was...

Attachments

• sausage.jpg
    sausage.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 318

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
"OK troops, what I have here is a spicey 3 pack of Illinois sausage, the preferred weapon of our enemy and when fired, makes a distinct sounds like no other."

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Dooh :uh: Busted at the cooler. I hope Randy doesn't see that.

Whose gonna volenteer to shoot the fireworks out there :moon: next year. WOW what a sight. I hope that burn healed up Sarge OUCH!

Elky nice bike sig line, it gives awhole new meaning to the word custom! :thumb:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
"OK troops, what I have here is a spicey 3 pack of Illinois sausage, the preferred weapon of our enemy and when fired, makes a distinct sounds like no other."
ROTFLMAO!!! OMG, that is one of the best Sarg impressions I've heard yet!! :) :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's the cooler that sarge was groping when he ran across the bacon and sausage. I couldn't get him away from it, he was intrigued. Feeling a frozen sausage at 0300 must just pull you in like a tractor beam!:)

Top Bottom