spiller

Jun 27, 2005
Hey all Im new to DRN,

I live in NZ and currently ride a 1996 CR125.. I plan to upgrade later in July, either a newer 125 CR or KTM SX.

Keen to know if there are any other ''Kiwi's" on DRN

Spiller

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Welcome.. there are a few Kiwi's floating (flying?) around.

Enjoy.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
spiller said:
Keen to know if there are any other ''Kiwi's" on DRN

Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

There are a pile of folks there in New Zealand. I am showing 15 that I know of and of course there is our all time favourite ... KiwiBird who is nesting in a tree here in Southern California.

Watch for Michelle around the site. She is is our most active member from the islands and seems to have a finger on the pulse there.

I know you mentioned already deciding on a bike, but you might want to check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for great information. There is a great group of folks that hang out in there always willing to help a newbie to the sport.

One last thought, check out the International forum for info there on the Islands. Michelle usually posts them in that forum.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

spiller

Jun 27, 2005
Tony Eeds said:
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

There are a pile of folks there in New Zealand. I am showing 15 that I know of and of course there is our all time favourite ... KiwiBird who is nesting in a tree here in Southern California.

Watch for Michelle around the site. She is is our most active member from the islands and seems to have a finger on the pulse there.

I know you mentioned already deciding on a bike, but you might want to check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for great information. There is a great group of folks that hang out in there always willing to help a newbie to the sport.

One last thought, check out the International forum for info there on the Islands. Michelle usually posts them in that forum.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Thanks for the welcome!,

I've been riding for 10 years since purchasing my first bike at age 11 (suzuki ts 100). Since then I've had a few bikes, including (but not limited to!), xr200/250's, tt250's, and my current 125.

My off road riding is mainly, forests (not commonly called woods in nz!), Sand Dunes, beaches, and any farm land made available. Im yet to have a go at MX. But have been trying out the team cross country held over the last couple of month in Auckland.

Anyone in Auckland wantin a few more to ride out at the bike park or bombing range dunes just let me know.!~ Im usually out there with my team mate Chris (currenty owns a ktm125sx with 48HP at the wheels!!) practicing for whatever race is on schedule.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom