normday

Jan 11, 2004
Well, as I am new to the site, I can see that the first order of business is to get some cool picture to add to my profile.

I live in "beautiful" SoCal... too many people, but lots of great riding. Endless miles of dirt!!

I originally joined the site to look up information on new bikes, places to buy, etc. and you guys seem to be a wealth of knowledge.

I am always looking for people to ride with. All of my buddies seem to like to look at their bikes rather than ride them. I like to ride desert, dunes, and some technical stuff, too. Just not into any MX. A couple of cold ones after a ride is also a priority, at least for me!!!

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Welcome normday, where do you live in this overcrowded wasteland, I live in FootHill Ranch (Irvine area), but I really would like to live in Texas :thumb:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
If you're looking for people to ride with, you came the a great place to meet dirt enthusiasts.

Originally posted by normday
A couple of cold ones after a ride is also a priority, at least for me!!!

Better after than before ;)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome aboard, you will find way more info here (sometimes add a grain of salt :laugh: ) then you could ever digest. The ridding buddy thing can be solved here as well. Stick arround and you'll be hooked ( a good thing I promise).

Well gotta go.

Cheers!

Kevin

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I say you hook up with Kiwi Bird cuz he's the man. He wont look at his bike that much, but watch out for your women. :)

Check out Elk too. He doesnt ride much cuz hes a wanker, but he can cuff ya and stuff ya. :)

Welcome to DRN. :moon:

Dirtman500

Jan 8, 2004
Cold Ones???? Good idea! I'm going to RC's sports lounge! To dark and way to cold to ride in N.E. Ohio at the moment! Wish I lived in a ride in decent weather place "all year"! Ohio is not the place unless you have stud on your bike! Slippen and Sliden....... C ya! MGD callin' me!

normday

Jan 11, 2004
Thanks for the great welcome.

What I really need to know is... can you have too many bikes in the garage, and ..... how to I get my wife to understand that the answer is NO???

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
normday: Welcome to our little piece of the world. Grab a piece of the couch and like Milk says ... watch out for the poo brothers, Elkie and Zio. Ol' 89r can keep them straight, but he is the only one. Kiwi is great and is easier to understand after a few pops. Oh, and don't sit in any chair Milkie just got up from, Twinnie probably did something to it. :laugh:

Regarding bikes ... NEVER, I have 4 and counting, but no wife. :p Maybe that is why I have 4 bikes. :uh: I'm soooo confused.

Originally posted by BillyWho
Welcome normday, where do you live in this overcrowded wasteland, I live in FootHill Ranch (Irvine area), but I really would like to live in Texas :thumb:

Billy: We await you and your lovely family's arrival. Tell us when to roll out the red carpet. :thumb:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000

What I really need to know is... can you have too many bikes in the garage, and ..... how to I get my wife to understand that the answer is NO???

Between my bikes (6) and my friends I've got so many in the garage that I can by new ones and the wife never notices. Unless one of my kids points out Dads new bike to mom (happened the week after Dirtweek).

Ask your wife this question..."how many pair of shoes do your really need in the closet?"

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Welcome Normday - are you stationed in So Cal or live here?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Welcome to the coolest place on the net. Kick back, grab a beer (one for me too, while you're at it) and enjoy.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by rv6junkie
Ask your wife this question..."how many pair of shoes do your really need in the closet?"

FOUL!!! :flame:  ;)

Welcome to DRN!  Does your wife ride?  You never know.....

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Welcome normday.

Check out the local chapter forums for up and coming rides. We have a pretty large group and we try to have several rides a year. If your in So. Cal., check the So Cal Wrecking Crew forum. We have a ride scheduled for Phelan on Jan 25. You are welcome to join us. :thumb:

Oh yea, I forgot to mention. Try not to laugh at the lil' Italian guy wearing the tutu. He gets his feeling hurt pretty easy and you never know when he's packin a gun. :laugh: :laugh:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999

I had the same problem...untill one of the bikes was hers!

:yeehaw:

Now I gotta watch HER bike spending

:eek: 

Kevin 

Top Bottom