wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
I don't know why I have such bad luck, but I can't get the registration forms to print! I printed them out just fine the other day. Went to fill them out to send in tomorrow .... but ..... can't find them!! I guess the dog that I do not have ate them!@&^$#$$**
figure no prob ... I'll just print them out again. NO SIR... DIDN'T LIKE IT> The DW logo and the header comes out fine but the rest is just a series of small boxes like little bricks all over the page.

Anyone have any suggestions??????

wrench

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Seriously no joke .... the Da*&n things will not print on the page.

Windows XP
Cannon BJC-4300 printer
AOcrappyL ISP

wrench

<edit> OK, I got it to work .... weird though, I had to copy the .pdf over to Microsoft works word proccessor, then it printed out fine. Oh well .. at least it worked.

Last edited:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey Wrench!!&nbsp; I was going to suggest I fax you a copy if you were still having trouble, but then I would have to overnight you a copy of "Receiving Faxes for Dummies" ;)&nbsp; Hey, you know I'm just kiddin!!

Glad you're going to make it!&nbsp; Are you going to model the crown for us before the Clash of the Titans race again this year??

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
welcome back Wrench..... Georgia was MIA until now

how is your fender?

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
It is still FLAPPIN' Pokie.

Thanks Natalie, You will have to bring a couple of those Adult Colas down to the wrench pit! :aj:

wrench

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by _SOLO_
Does this mean you are in for sure???

Yea ... I figured that I could use a Chauffeur this year.

wrench

Top Bottom