a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You just wanna get pantsed, ain't gonna happen cause you'll turn around and face me!:scream:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
elky... you're the first to clamor for signing up for next year. A holeshot of sorts! and yes you get to keep your lucky 214... (dont forget to bring kitty litter thingies)
Though it is premature, I will lobby for a D class which is the ones who have never raced except at DirtWeek. In other words keep the AMA type classes intact, so anyone actually racing in C, should race at DW with other C-guys/gals. Depending on the number of people participating and the time factor, we would run each class separately or combine .... all that will be defined and published early enough...

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw: :yeehaw: How'd that video turn out of the shoulder popping procedure?!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Elky: you looked a little cncerned at first, then took a tough stance when Thump was twisting your arm back in place, camera rolling; the disbelief look turned into elation and a spontaneous hug for Thumpie..... it will certainly make the Highlight Reel; once I get this thing digitized, we'll put the clip for all to see (with your permission, of course, Mister)

Top Bottom