Laurathebum

Jun 27, 2007
Workweedends have been scheduled for Escondido Draw Recreational Area.
September 27th and 28th

October 11th and 12th

October 25th and 26th

any one or group interested in building trails on 3400 acres west of Ozona contact Texas Motorized Trails Coalition
www.texasmotorizedtrails.com or the TMTC forums

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I fixed it Laura.

Guys: We would love to have some of you join us. There is a good size group of folkls from both the DBSA and PBMA clubs coming out for the work weekends. The more people we put on the ground, the more miles of singletrack we can put in place.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
November 6th and 7th had been added

Oops ... it should read December 6th/7th!

Last edited:

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Tony, does it have to be on a "Work Weekend"? The selected weekends are just the opposite of my payday weekends. That is when I have a little extra cash for that long trip out there.

I just looked at a calender, November 6/7/8/9th may work. I may be able to drive out there on Friday and come back on Monday.

I agree it would be nice to know where to cut the trails!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Mudd Slinger said:
Tony, does it have to be on a "Work Weekend"? The selected weekends are just the opposite of my payday weekends. That is when I have a little extra cash for that long trip out there.

I just looked at a calender, November 6/7/8/9th may work. I may be able to drive out there on Friday and come back on Monday.

I agree it would be nice to know where to cut the trails!

Oops ... my mistake!

The 6th/7th should be December, not November. :)

We are planning on a big weekend the end of this month as well, over the 25th/26th of this month.

Permian Basin Motorcycle Association has really stepped up.

Jim anticipates getting a large group of folks both weekends scheduled so far.

I would love to see a bunch of DRN folks out there!

There is plenty of space for camping and we have a hot and cold shower with all the water you could want.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
West Texas Trip

Hey DRN folks, is anyone up for a trip out to Escondido Draw next weekend. We can meet in the Metroplex somewhere and pile in the Yamahauler and share the gas cost. That is a in-between payday weekend for me but with a little help I can pull it off.

Tony, is there any riding time on these work weekends?

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Mudd Slinger said:
Hey DRN folks, is anyone up for a trip out to Escondido Draw next weekend. We can meet in the Metroplex somewhere and pile in the Yamahauler and share the gas cost. That is a in-between payday weekend for me but with a little help I can pull it off.

Tony, is there any riding time on these work weekends?

We work until about 2~3 and ride until dark and then sit around the fire.

We are planning a MEGA event there in December.

I am going to be there from the 3rd through the 14th.

If y'all can make it any time during that period, come on out and join in the fun.

Top Bottom