2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
Wife and kids going out of town next week to visit oldest daughter. I'm taking Weds - Friday off and planning to spend a day or two working on bikes then getting some riding in if the weather cooperates--probably Friday and Saturday riding. Noticed an Alpha Motocross track in Okmulgee ( http://www.alphamotocross.com/ ). Anyone have any experience with this place?? Location looks good and price is acceptable.

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
Thanks MX547. Any places up towards Pryor?? I'll probably try to hit Stillwater on Saturday, if I'm still able to move.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
there's a free open riding area at the dam, just west of salina. all trails, no jumps, too many atv's, trails not marked for direction, lots of rocks, a couple of fun hill climbs. i use it as a last resort type ride.

there is a practice track in chouteau. it's kinda fun but not maintained. i used to go there quite a bit.

there's a practice track in pryor but it is a piece of crap.

let me know if you ever need directions or any other info on these places.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
take 412 east. after you cross the inola/hwy. 88 exit, go about six miles. just after you pass the big mansion (you'll know it when you see it), turn right on n-s 427. go 1 1/2 miles and turn right on e-w 60. go about 1/4 mile and the track is on the right. put $10 in the mailbox and go ride.

williamson425

Nov 8, 2005
Ive ridden Alpha alot. Just a few weeks ago actually. Nice little kid track, Arenacross style track and an outdoor style track in the back. Its pretty cool.

We spent the day at the 500 today. Guy Cooper showed up late in the day.

Top Bottom