Votes: 3 10.3%
  • yzguy15 should be the next member of PitSally

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
From what I hear, I'm the leader of this here outfit. Kinda odd considering most of yall are double my age, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Now onto the official business. Who all wants to be included in this select group of self proclaimed smack talking slow riding wannabes? I say we need an innagural event. Any ideas on a good place with some MX for our MX guys, and some woods for the rest of us? Of course it'll have to be after all this frickin ice melts. Well that's all I got.

So, Who's in?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by yzguy15
From what I hear, I'm the leader of this here outfit.

More like leader of the PitSally Chapter. :moon:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Bring it on! :debil:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
post dallas sx riding

hello gentleman,
this is tx246. i am a denton,tx local but im also an honorary drn "heartland spode" ive got guys coming from oklahoma and missouri coming down for the dallas sx and we are planning to ride on sunday and possibly monday. yall want to join us? most of these guys were at dirtweek01. we are hoping to get some tracktime at badlands on monday. anybody tight with missbadlands? we are planning on muenster on sunday. yall are welcome to come and ride with us. let me know.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Just one question, should this not be called the Texas Cowboys Smack Pack, or are we going to see different chapters for Central Texas, TexMex, WestTex etc ?!

Looks like PitSally is about to get a new member :p

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Can you believe this crap? I try and do something good and get the ball rolling on this mess and all it gets me is a nomination to pitsally.com. This a bunch of poop. Well at least you can count on me not running away like those other two patsy members did. I hope at least I get a cute little avatar out of it. :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Well at least you can count on me not running away like those other two patsy members did.

They didn't run away. They were sent to PitSally Island. Tattoo graciously greets the new members and makes sure they are all snug and comfy in their new surroundings. Tattoo eagerly awaits your arrival. :aj:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar

Tattoo eagerly awaits your arrival. :aj:

The soccer player? I hope so, he's cool. :cool:

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
awright, podner, since you're the ramrod o' this here outfit, hows about you tell 'em all about the lil' bar-bee-kew that the texas off-road racing organization is throwin' fer all it's friends on SUNDAY, APRIL 21ST at the tate ranch.

thet's right, folks. no need to be a toro member or even an award winner. for a mere $15 you can come on out and imitate yer heros of the night before and eat some bueno chow at lunch. trail will be open all day fer yer pleasure.

will pattison
president, board chairman
texas off-road racing organization

and...

soon to be member of the north texas smack pack:eek:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Obviously, Will, you aint been readin around too much. I been tryin to get them Heartland guys to join us at the aforementioned Tate Ranch. There was talk of a NTSP/Heartland spodes ride at Muenster, but me being the TORO volunteer and all, I figured it was my duty to show up. :cool: We'll see if they decide to join us.

BTW, are us volunteers going to have any duties that day. We'd be glad to help if need be. Just holler, you got our email addresses. How was the ski trip? Take me a bunch of pictures? ;)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
im an mxr ...........

where is the tate ranch? how many miles of loop?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I hope at least I get a cute little avatar out of it. :moon:

How's this? :p

Attachments

• whiney.gif
    whiney.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 367

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Ha!

Looks like you need be careful about what you ask for around here!!

-jeffd

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
At least make it relavent. I don't even whine. If anybody is a whiner, it's Jeff. He's always complainin about his bike breakin...

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
It isn't whining....
I am merely making angry observations about a bike that keeps breaking (lately)!

You know...
If that YZ of yours was ever ridden hard or jumped it might break too.

-jeffd

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
LOL, dude I could take you and your little minibike in the woods if mine would work for a whole race. Let's go out to Muenster, I'll bet you I could open up a can on you out there. However, you're right, you can beat me on a mx track, and I don't jump much.

Obviously you don't pay much attention, because I break stuff all the time. The only difference is that I don't whine about it. I have developed some sort of oil leak at the moment and we're not sure where it's comin from or how to fix it.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Is it oil, or is it that can of vienna sausages you keep stashed under the gas tank that has suddenly sprung a leak?:scream:

BTW - Last time we rode at Muenster I don't recall have any trouble riding my mini-bike at those break-neck speeds you claim to maintain on that 250!:p

LOL!

-jeffd

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well, I've come a long way in the past year.

LOL! Yall do realize that yall are pickin on a 16 year old right?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
LOL! Yall do realize that yall are pickin on a 16 year old right?

Oh, Lucy.... You have some 'splaining to do! It's a little to late in the game to try playing the age card!

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Now boyz, we's suppoze to be talkin smack too themz out therez, not amongst our selfz................ :cool:

I just finished watching "O Brother, Where Art Thou". That movie is just to funny............

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
Now boyz, we's suppoze to be talkin smack too themz out therez, not amongst our selfz................ :cool:

I just finished watching "O Brother, Where Art Thou". That movie is just to funny............

Great movie!
Some of my favorite lines:
"Come on boys! I'm gonna R-U-N-N-O-F-T!"
&
"Some of your foldin' money done come un-stove."

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by taraker

Oh, is that the way it works?

Oh brother where art thou is one of my favorites. It was even better the third time I watched it when I chose to use the subtitles (on DVD, can you do that with VHS?). The first time I didn't catch everything and couldn't understand all that they said, but the second time I don't think I ever stopped laughing.
"Never trust a Hogwallop"

I'm not playing the age card, Twinnine. I just thought it was funny. Yall make me pit sally if you wanna, aint no matter to me.

Top Bottom