• No way, bunch of losers

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • yzguy15 should be the next member of PitSally

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
Allright...

what is the initiation fees/things you got to do? I'm not sure I want to hang out with a bunch of smack talkers, but I'll think about it. Hey wait, that's what I hang out with now! I might as well included ya'll too.

You know what, I think I want to be Pres. Yeah, that would work. Would I get to keep any money? That would be great.:eek: lol

What I really want to know is, are we going to get together and ride/talk smack or are we just going to talk it on here?

Shane

PS Are we going to let Thump in? I miss that guy.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I don't think that there is any money involved. I'd like to ride, but I'm a 16 year old, in high school, that works, and plays football, so I aint got a lot of time right now. Plus my bike is still broke, but I aint got time to fix it. Why don't some of yall that just sit on your arses ("working" as taraker calls it) all day think up some ride for us, and I'll do my absolute best to be there. The only rides I have planned before school gets out (which would be May 23rd) is the TORO banquet (April 21st) and the TCCRA race at Mesquite (May 19th), and I think I'll be lucky to get those in. After that though, I'm game for sure. Anytime, anywhere, you name it.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Just thought I'd jump in here. Bring it on, the both of ya :p Just see if you can keep up with my break neck speeds on my minibike. I hate to have to outdo you guys on a bike so much smaller/less powerful, but, someones gotta do it, right :p At least you guys will be getting a good view after the Dallas event, seeing that I've got a pretty DRN sticker on my rear fender ;)

Top Bottom