JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Hey all,
Just ordered some new boots off Ebay lol so I'll be ready to roll in a week or so. Busy throughout the week but, as always, weekends off. Anyone up for some riding or what? Looking to find some people to ride with, I'm located in Spring Hill Florida, about 40min. north of Tampa. Let me know!

-rye

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Give me a month and Ill go with you. Nice to have some more to ride with, I am over here in Citrus Springs, near Crystal River, I am sure you know where I am at, Won't go with you to dade city though. hate that place, I will go to Hard Rock

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Hey Backslayer!
I use to work in Citrus Springs for like two years lol. I was the ambulance stationed at Deltona and Citrus Springs BLVD. Small world! I've posted on some other forums and got a great response too so I'll keep you updated. What's with the month wait though lol?

-rye

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Well that's a bummer, lol. A group is going to Hardrock this Sunday. I've never been so I figured it might be interesting, eh

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
You will have a blast. be sure to ride all the tracks and see which you like the best. Just remember its named Hard Rock for a reason. Try not and fall

Top Bottom