ALYZ

Apr 30, 2020
Central Alabama
Hey all. Old guy here trying to regain his youth. It ain't working! Still love the hit a 2 stroke gives but the skills I had in my youth are just a memory...and I seem to have Alzheimers. Trying to get in better shape & ride as often as possible. YZ125X

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Another person with the new YZ125X. I just read about this bike over breakfast this morning. Let me know how this new "X" runs after you have had a few rides on it..............

Mully

ALYZ

Apr 30, 2020
Central Alabama
Another person with the new YZ125X. I just read about this bike over breakfast this morning. Let me know how this new "X" runs after you have had a few rides on it..............

Mully
It runs like a scalped ape! Tons of bottom & midrange power. Exactly what I wanted for spirited trail rides. Light and easy too toss around. On the MX track the front end can be a bit twitchy in the rutted turns & sand/ mudd. But once I learned to sit back and pin it, the sand/ mudd isn't an issue, unless it's in a turn. Overall I'm very happy with it.

sideways

Jun 6, 2020
Hey ALYZ, wish you were in L.A. (lower alabama that is) I could use someone experienced closer to my age to learn with. congrats on the YZ

Top Bottom